Sunday, June 13, 2010

Copypasta from /b/

im very attracted to your body but your personality lacks at times im not that interested in your day-camp work because i cant stand children the fact that your friends and family are french annoys and disgusts me even tho you r bilingual im happy hanging out with you until u start talking about things that dont matter to me ... if an opportunity to cheat on u came up i might be inclined to take it. I dont understand why im so fucked up that even tho i like and really care about and my family likes u for some reason i dont think ill ever love u. we havent had good sex in like 3 weeks and im getting annoyed. It might be a better idea if we just break up for the summer and then maybe see where were at for when school starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I started going to Fitness Competitions in 2006 and slowly became a hobby for me to take pictures of female bodybuilders and fitness models on and offstage