Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Suicide Girls

I find myself drawn to women whose bodies are covered with tattoos...as far as suicide girls the last time I found myself drooling over them was on a late night skinimax program that contained nude photoshoots.

I only been to one or two burlesque shows. The one at Coney Island had alot of suicide type girls performing.

Like bodybuiding some of those girls are hot, and sometimes those features just enhance their overall appearance, but I'd be more willing to hook up with a female bodybuilder who isnt exactly easy on the eye, then date an ugly suicide girl (went to school with too many of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I started going to Fitness Competitions in 2006 and slowly became a hobby for me to take pictures of female bodybuilders and fitness models on and offstage