Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I want to kill every single bitch that ever rejected me...I want to cause them as much pain as they caused me

...eighteen? Seriously? The solution is simple - WAIT. High school girls are absolute fucking cunts. You'll probably find girls you actually like in a few years, who won't mindfuck you or reject you or expect you to cater to their every whim. Not every girl is a skank, gold-digger, vapid slut, or judgmental and arrogant whore. But about 99% of girls under 18 are gonna act that way.

Around 22-29 you'll probably be able to find women who will treat you like an EQUAL and who will actually be FUN to be around. They exist. I promise from first-hand experience. All you have to do is be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I started going to Fitness Competitions in 2006 and slowly became a hobby for me to take pictures of female bodybuilders and fitness models on and offstage