Sunday, May 9, 2010

copypasta from /b/


So /b/ check this out

I was chillin in my room minding my own business. You know, Watching poker on one TV and playing some DoTA. This was like, 10 minutes ago. So my roommates not home, and out of nowhere I get the urge to spank it. So I'm like "Fuck, what am I in the mood for?". Heres where it gets sad.... I get the random thought "That lady gaga chick is decent looking in some of her videos, and shes like basically talking about suckin dicks in all of em". Now dont get me wrong, i fuckin hate this bitches music. So I choose the song Bad Romance on YouTube since she doesnt look like some fucking alien in that one. I start to spank it when I hear my roommate come home and head for more door. Only time to either close the browser, or zip. I choose zip of course. He comes in and says these exact words, no lie at all. "SUP BITCH--- Aww dude are you listening to lady gaga? God DAMN thats gay, I would've had more respect for you if you were spanking it like a man. Fucking queer". Don't make the same mistake /b/

tl:dr listening to lady gaga is worse then getting caught masturbating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I started going to Fitness Competitions in 2006 and slowly became a hobby for me to take pictures of female bodybuilders and fitness models on and offstage